Breathe Easy at Chalet Claremont Bed & Breakfast
At Chalet Claremont Bed & Breakfast, doing our part to protect the environment – both outdoor and indoor – is extremely important to us. In addition to serving an organic continental breakfast, we only use eco-friendly cleaning and laundry products, and Mother Nature is allowed to express herself without chemical intervention in our bee and butterfly-friendly gardens. We welcome people with allergies and chemical sensitivities, and therefore healthy indoor air quality is essential. As a result, we adhere to a strict scent-free policy. Please inquire for details.
Your Chalet Claremont Escape begins in a beautiful, five-bedroom, country home surrounded by 40 scenic acres on the famed Oak Ridges Moraine. Located just 45 minutes northeast of downtown Toronto in North Pickering, Chalet Claremont offers the perfect setting to relax and reconnect with nature. Enjoy the serenity and the panoramic view of Lake Ontario from afar. See where the surrounding paths take you, or ease yourself into the pool and gaze at the stars.
If you are a musician or a music lover, take a tour of our onsite recording studio, Chalet Studio, where over the past 30 years, many famous artists including Rush, Barenaked Ladies, Measha Brueggergosman, Chantal Kreviazuk, Jane Siberry and Blue Rodeo have recorded some of their hit songs. Who knows…you may be inspired to record one of your own!
- Scent-free environment maintained with environmentally-friendly cleaning and laundry products
- Private ensuite bathrooms with eco-friendly toiletries
- Wholesome organic breakfasts (included in room rates)
- Chef services and/or catering for other meals available upon request
- Breathtaking views and nature trails – ideal for Wedding Photography
- 16×32 in-ground pool and sauna
- Satellite TV and Free Wi-Fi
- Gas fireplace
- Corporate Stays – Meeting Room accommodates up to 12 people
- Professional recording studio – visit www.chaletstudio.com for availability and rates